Your home away from home
- 4.3 km from Heritage Park
The first stop on the way into Kitimat, this park is located next to the Kitimat Chamber of Commerce. Perfect spot for a quick stretch and snack on your way into town.
- 4.8 km from Mount Elizabeth Theatre
Watch a show from local and regional artists.
- 6 km from Hirsch Creek Golf & Winter Club
A must for any golf enthusiast! The scenery at this 18 hole championship course is definitely worth the trip.
- 4 km from Coghlin Park
One of the best views of the Douglas Channel, other than at Minette Bay Lodge! This lookout is a great spot to take photos and have a picnic.
- 6.2 km from Centennial Park
A commemorative park that boasts flower gardens, picnic tables water fountain, totem poles and Kitimat’s war memorial.
- 6.3 km from Kitimat Museum and Archives
The museum has been serving those interested in Kitimat and the region’s history for nearly half a century. It showcases the community and natural history and is an exhibition centre for visual arts.
- 6.8 km from Sam Lindsay Aquatic Centre
This freshly renovated community swimming and leisure pool complex is attached to Tamitik Arena in the city center and is the very best aquatic centre in the Northwest.
- 12.4 km from Rio Tinto aluminum smelter
The major employer in the region. RTA manufactures aluminum and has recently completed a $4BN rebuild of their smelter making it the most modern in the world, and due to its own power generation, the
- most efficient. Well worth a visit once tours start again.
- 94.5 km from Deep Creek Fish Hatchery
A major contributor to the Chinook Salmon population in the Kitimat River and others in the region. Tours available.
- 102 km from Shames Mountain Ski Hill
A community owned ski hill that boasts an annual snow pack of over 40 ft. the highest in North America! Blueberry picking August through mid-September.
- 146 km from Nisga’a Memorial Lava Beds
British Columbia’s most recent lava flow and witnessed by the early European explorers. The flow is the most accessible volcanic feature in British Columbia. A quick 3 km hike will get you to the crater.
- 198 km from Nisga’a Museum
This one of a kind museum boasts a number of priceless artifacts and contains over 300 Nisga’a cultural treasures.
- 200 km from Oona River Hatchery
This salmonid enhancement project located near our beautiful neighboring coastal community of Prince Rupert.
- Common dining area
- Gourmet kitchen
- Recreational grounds
- 24-hour guest services
- Hot tub
- Laundry services
- Satellite television
- English country-house style sitting room
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Free parking
- Conference services & facilities
- Complimentary WiFi in public areas & all guest rooms